Beautiful Blue Skies this Morning – Happy Halloween!

Home Forums ESP General Discussion Beautiful Blue Skies this Morning – Happy Halloween!

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chuck Baker
    Participant

Yes, some rain came through last evening, but now we are looking at a sunny day and projections for clear skies the rest of the way through ESP. At the round house things are looking good on the ground – my roommate just took a walk around and said, “Did we get any rain? It’s dry as a bone out there, but the birdbath is full now.” I’ll post a report from the main observing field shortly once I get over there. About 1 pm ESP will host a couple of student groups for some solar observing. The only other things on the schedule will be enjoying the company for the day and enjoying the great skies come night time!

If you’ll be arriving today or tomorrow, our temps are in the 70s but we do have a very cool breeze, you’ll want to be prepared for that.

Chuck Baker
    Participant

Update from the Observing Field – yes, dry as a bone, and a big clear blue sky overhead.

Many thanks to Glen, Blackie, Tim and Chuck E. for being generous with their time today to show local students their telescopes and talk about each type and how they use them. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.